intending to buy a n 770

> This is my first post on this list.
> I hope I won't be out of topic.
>
> Then, maybe the nokia 770 is the thing I need :
> It is between a pda and a tablet.
> It has a lage screen,
> a touch screen...
>
> The purpose I would like to use it for
> is mainly taking notes.
>
> Also, it avoids me of using a operating system
> I would not use. then I should say
> it allows me to have such a thing;
> since there is no way to avoid something
> that could not happen.

Bonus points for being the first poster to write up their question
context in free-verse poetry.

> do you know people who use another linux than
> the one already installed on.

Not today.  Some Nokia engineers appear to be involvemed in the Ubuntu
Mobile project, though.  It may be that as that project matures it gains
Nxxx support.  It's too early to make any predictions though.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo