intending to buy a n 770

Hi,

This is my first post on this list.
I hope I won't be out of topic.

Then, maybe the nokia 770 is the thing I need :
It is between a pda and a tablet.
It has a lage screen,
a touch screen...

The purpose I would like to use it for
is mainly taking notes.

Also, it avoids me of using a operating system
I would not use. then I should say
it allows me to have such a thing;
since there is no way to avoid something
that could not happen.

My question is:

do you know people who use another linux than
the one already installed on.

Is there a way / a benefit / some reason not to do it,
to install the latest debian distrib on it?

Thank for answering that latest question
and I apologize again for my english
that sometime may not even be enderstadable at all,
fancying it means something, though it just doesn't.

FA