N770 HEADPHONE PROBLEM

Push it in harder.  The design of the headphone/headset jack (at least
on my N800) is such that you have to give it an extra push to seat the
plug, beyond just sliding it in.  (Obviously, use care and don't overdo it.)

Ryan

Kurt Brust wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am sure this has been asked before, However, I am new to the list.
>
> Got my 770 a few weeks ago... been working great. Well last night, I
> plugged in my headset to earphone jack, and only get sound out of one
> side... any ideas?
>
> thanks

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide