Still can't iinstall gnumeric

Sorry to be back with the same problem, but i'd like to try gnumeric and having no luck.  Apps mngr tells me it can't installl bx missing files.  The log when i try to install says:
osso-application-installer 4.46, UI version 2
gzip: short read
W: GPG error: http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com bora Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG CBFC2BECC6903E72 Nokia Internet Tablet Archive Automatic Signing Key <integration at maemo.org>
W: GPG error: http://tuomas.kulve.fi bora Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 94D0694709064463
E: Failed to fetch http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/bora/free/binary-armel/Packages.gz&nbsp; Could not open file /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/repository.maemo.org_extras_dists_bora_free_binary-armel_Packages - open (2 No such file or directory)
W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://repository.maemo.org bora/free Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_extras_dists_bora_free_binary-armel_Packages)

Any clues here as to what I should try next?  PS: before my  most,recent attempt, I reflashed the OS .  Any suggestions welcome!