Mozilla browser has problem with jalimo installation?

"ext Wahlau -" <wahlau at gmail.com> writes:

> On 18/07/07, Marius Vollmer <marius.vollmer at nokia.com> wrote:
>
> > This unfortunately looks like a filesystem corruption.  What
> > happens when you do the following?
> >
> >     # cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/microb-l10n.list
>
> the file does not exist...

Hmm, maybe my guess was wrong about which file got the I/O error.  Can
you nose around a bit in /var/lib/dpkg on your own?  Do things like

    # cd /var/lib/dpkg/
    # du -sh .
    # tar cf - . | wc -c

and watch for any error messages.

> is there anyway i can repair this?

Once we figure out which file is corrupted, probably.  You might get
away by removing the offending file (so that the I/O error goes away)
and re-installing some packages.  But please ask here first when you
don't know what you are doing. ;)