question on booting from mmc

James Sparenberg wrote:

> I could agree with the above if it all pans out as you say.

Yes, that is of course the question. I am not sure it really works like
described. Just applied common sense which may not be the right thing to
do in all situations :-)

I am booting from kingston 2GB card since approx. August 2006, have swap
on card an also switched to ext3 in beginning of 2007 and my card still
works fine. This is of course not enough time to prove anything so only
time will tell.

Frantisek