WTF!?! "Camera did not support taking movies"?

It looks like you had installed before
http://garage.maemo.org/projects/camera (unofficial version, with video
support) and now you have installed the Camera application available in
the Tableteer repository (official, without video support).

If this is what is happened, then our answer in bugzilla is correct. In
any case I agree it's confusing to have two different apps with a same
name. Sending emails to the developers requesting that they make clear
the difference.

> What the FSCK? The camera application MOST CERTAINLY DID support
taking
> movies (albeit at a very low resolution) in the 2006 release.

You mean the previous 2007 release.  :)

Also, sorry Tim for not locating/answering your email before.

Quim