Fwd: Skype on N800

> Skype is closed, proprietary software that uses an undocumented
> proprietary protocol. This mailing list is not the appropriate venue
> for hyping that sort of software.

Big deal!!!  So what its not "open".  I really do hate this sort of
bigotry - Get over yourself!

I drive a Subaru Impreza, and i have no idea how they do their AWD
system, but you know what, it doesn't detract from a beautiful driving
machine.

Just enjoy the experience, and free up some of your life and energy for
other things!

:)