What can I use my N800 for?

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 01:35:43PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 05:29:08PM -0600, David Rudder wrote:
> > Is anyone out there having any success with their N800?
>
> I am.  I don't use it for video playing/video conferencing, though.  My
> primary use case is an e-book reader, the second use case is an mp3

Just curious, where do you primarily get the books you read with FBreader?  I have pulled down some books from Project Gutenberg, but not much else.  Is there a service that lets you check out books?  Or rent them?  I've not really looked into these capabilities, but it seems like something that would be fun to explore, especially if your local library supported the checking-out of eBoooks.  I do not think mine does.

thanks,
Kevin

--
In Vino Veritas