Database Need

Totally agree.  On the Zaurus you had Java and it made it easier to bring
over some really great programs like HSQLDB and several others I can't
recall off-hand.  Some of the better ones were amazing and allowed
connections to "real" DBs like PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.  They also allowed
for form design on the device to create your own Access-like DB applications
which were wonderful.  Not having some kind of generalized method for
storing structured data in DBs is really a weak point, and Java would fix
that quickly due the availability of so many Java DB apps out there.

Larry