How to get MU 13 chip

You can buy any RS-MMC (aka mmc mobile) 1 GB card .  It does not have
to be a Nokia branded one.

For example, a quick look on NewEgg gives:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010070068+1053119170&name=MultiMedia+mobile+(MMC+mobile)

I am not sure if the 770 can handle 2gb w/out some sort of kernel patch.