How to get MU 13 chip

I live in San Diego, USA, and I want to get a 1 GB memory for my N770 (I believe that is the MU 13 chip).  Unfortunately, the Nokia US website says "Store only", and the only Nokia stores in the US are in Chicago and and New York.

  What is the best way for me to get hold of the MU 13?  Should I try to get one of the Nokia stores to ship me one, or should I contact a European vendor?