Updating Navicore maps from Linux?

Hello,

I'm also may have to try wine (on 64-bit linux). Wine will work, but I may
have to compile things myself ... The last windows-pc will be changed to
linux soon normally. I also would like a linux-program to load the maps.
This week please :), because I'm leaving on holiday next week and will use
Navicore. However, here again, I'll be forced to switch maps and point to
borders ... I'm going from Belgium to Norway, which will force me to
change maps 3 times when going and the same amount back. However, someone
else will have a tomtom, so I'll see if I just don't map the route
instead. Can't use both programs at the same time like mentioned earlier.

Thank you and greetings,

Michel