N800 - your perfect holiday companion

So, we've taken the family down to the south of Spain for a holiday in
the sun.  We rented a villa that has wireless and a pool.

We brought our laptops down with us for work and that has been great.

However the surprise hit of the holiday has been the N800.

We are streaming live music from our media center (SlimServer) back at
home in the UK straight to the pool side.  The speakers are surprisingly
loud and everyone can hear it without annoying the whole complex!

Having extreme difficult playing movies from the 2GB Sandisk card -- i
just can't get a 700MB file onto the card without it complaining of
something or another.  Really frustrating.

Have now actually encouraged a few more sales from other holiday makers
who think the N800 is just the work of magic!

:)

--
Alan Williamson
http://alan.blog-city.com/