Exporting Outlook contacts for Import into N800 Contacts App

PIM is word I think you want here. PIM generally refers to "pda" with
contacts, tasks, etc.

PDA is a very generic term that <I believe> applies to damn near
anything digital with cpu: n800, pepperpad3, ipaq, etc.

Of course I haven't checked the wikipaedia!

mike