Exporting Outlook contacts for Import into N800 Contacts App

All

I have tried exporting my Microsoft Outlook 2007 contacts in two
different file formats, .pst, and .csv for import into the N800 contacts
app.The app does not even recognize the .pst format and with the .csv
format it corrupts the imported information extensively. For example, it
ends up adding a large number of contacts "unnamed" with nothing in them.

Has anyone else had success in exporting from Outlook into the N800
contacts app? If so, how did you do it?

I would think that Nokia would have made sure that this export/import
process worked flawlessly given the popularity of Microsoft Outlook for
calendaring and contacts management so perhaps I have missed a step that
is not well documented in the Nokia documentation.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks