wiki login broken?

Hi,
I wanted to repair a wiki page(see thread about the java page) which has
been imported from the old into the new wiki but is completely broken in
syntax(was there no migratrion with vconverting the old syntax to the new?).

I created a login in garage, and can login successfully in _garage_
But this login doesn't work to lo into the wiki.

Is there some syncing of the password db which take a while from the
garage registration until one can login into the wiki?

Henning