Nokia N800 boot problem

Hi,

I have a Nokia N800, which I have used regularly no very little trouble.

Today, when I took it out of my bag, I saw it had powered off, so I
pressed the power button, the blue LED glowed as normal, a Nokia screen
appeared, then after about 6 seconds, it powered off.

OK, I re-flashed the N800, using the power on method with the home key,
same problem.

So, as a last resort, I thought I would try a different charger. Bingo,
it worked!

So the moral of the story is, check your charger before you re-flash, as
it can save you alot of time!

The question related to this is: Is the charger covered under warranty,
and if so, how do I get a replacement?

Thanks,

Phil