Aw: Promblems with memory card

Hello Magnus,

one reason for the message "Memory card inklusive use" could be that you use the virtuell memory. By deactivate the virtuell memory it should be possible to format the card
----- Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung -----
Von: Magnus Larsson <magnus at vista.se>
An: maemo-users at maemo.org
Gesendet: Mi., 30. Mai. 2007 09:59:04 CEST
Betreff: Promblems with memory card
Hi!

I have a 1 GB memory card in my N770, but it seems to be experiencing
some file system problems recently. I can no longer write to it (and not
delete files) but read works ok. When I try to format it (File manager -
Memory card - Format) it says "Memory card in use" and refuese. I have
stopped the canola-conf from updating, but it does not help.

I can access as root in terminal or via ssh - sudo gainroot from another
computer. And via USB to the card - but can I format it through usb?

Any help warmly appreciated.

Magnus Larsson