Navicore software

Jonathan,

On May 15, 2007, at 4:00 AM, maemo-users-request at maemo.org wrote:

> I've been evaulating the Navicore package in the US for about a week
> days now and aside from the North heading I think it's quite good.

If I understand you post correctly, it means that the Navicore
package has (finally) been released in the U.S, that is with maps of
North America. If this is the case, do you know if it will function
on the 770? When the package was first released last year, the 800
did not exist, but the 770 did...

Regards,

J.