N800 - navigationkit

Hello,

I got the navigationkit today. It seems ok. For people who are interested,
there is a "map face North"-choice. Just select the generic menu (the
menu-button) and it is located along the options 3D and flat(?).

Anyway, everything seems to be nice. One really annoying thing is that it
can't calculate cross-border routes seemingly. I live very close to the
border and I pass it more than 1 time a year ... Tomorrow I'm going to France
and somebody else is going to take his tomtom with him. I would like to try
out the navicore-software on the N800, but untill the border of France, it
may be the tomtom ... It's just much easier to just give in your destination,
then a border-location ... This is one thing I would like to see an update
for ... For the rest, I have to see, but it looks ok.

Greetings,

Michel