Joost client for the N800?

All,

I tried to sign up for the Joost beta only to learn that, like Google
mail before it, you need to be invited by someone who is already in the
Beta and who has "tokens" to hand out.

My question is as follows:

2. It appears Joost requires the installation of client side software.
Is Nokia doing anything to influence the Joost folk to develop a Linux
client for small screen devices? I see that at least one N800 user,
geneven, has put in a pitch for an N800 Linux client on the Joost forum
www site. Here is the url to the thread:

http://www.joost.com/forums/p/2007/03/will-there-be-a-joost-client-for-linux/

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

****

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

* ***