Converting Documents

Hello all,

I am about to start a new job that involves a lot of tech documents reading.
I want to be able to read all the documents on my N770.
Problem: Documents are in different formants (PDF, Doc and some PPS).
Reading them as is is not an option - for various reasons, especially
because its too small to read.

I found the fb2 format to be the best option.

What would be the easier, faster way to convert the docs (if possible at
all) ?

Thanks!

--

Amichai Rotman