bluetooth GPS receiver

fwiw...

If you are buying a new gps now, you can get built-in logging with no real
impact on the price. And it looks like wintec fixed the signal quality
problem in their data logger:

http://www.semsons.com/wiwbmu3gpsre2.html

I have the wbt100 model and I like it because it can store a log that can be
extracted later using gpsbabel. Tracks can be retrieved over bluetooth which
should be a no-brainer (some other manufacturers still haven't figured that
out and require usb for xfers).

My only complaint with the wbt100 was the gps receiver was only about as
good as the older sirf ii models. The update in the wbt201 should bring it
up almost in parity with sirf iii devices.

The gps is *tiny*. I put it in one pocket when I went snowboarding and it
was pretty simple to import into google earth and play back my day on the
slopes. Good fun.

brad