Fwd: A suggestion

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Westerdale <pvillese at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 22, 2007 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: A suggestion
To: Mike Lococo <mpl22 at cornell.edu>

I would prefer to not have the tag in the subject line since then in my
short list on my google homepage I don't get enough of the actual subject
line to see if I want to read it or not.  I simply have gmail add a tag to
my maemo emails based on the email address they are coming from so then when
I do log into my gmail client I see the tags.  And this happens
automatically as soon as I receive the email, no work on my part except
setting up the rule initially.