javascript in Opera

I have some wireless bridges with directional antenna that are
configurable through http.  They seem to use some javascript that my
770/800s don't recognize.  Amongst the things I can't get to through
the Nokias is "wireless site survey" which gives signal strength and
can be used for pointing the antenna.  It would be nice to be able to
use the Nokia to monitor signal strength while twisting the antenna.
Is there any hope of upgrading the Nokia Opera's javascript?

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  398 days  2 hours 19 minutes