OS versions

James Knott wrote:
> Paul Yu wrote:
>> >So do, some don't.  There's no real way to know if an IT OS2006 app
>> will run
>> >on a N800 except to try it.
>>
>> Not perfectly complete but there is this page:
>>
>> http://maemo.org/maemowiki/OS2007_Tested_Applications
>
> I see OpenVPN is on the list, but it doesn't seem to be available from
> the maemo.org applications.  :-(

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog2006#head-7d315e2acc160f3bea410f3f488ed2525bee56a0
has links, sure I guess it'd be nice if it too was in a repository and
listed on downloads.maemo.org with an .install file instead of
un-auto-upgradeable standalone .debs in four different places with
manual dependency management... :|

't.