[SPAM?] Re: Wifi vrs Bluetooth power => maemo mapper experience

I use the Nokia LD-3W which is a SiRF chipset, but there's no display
and no way to select options I'm aware of...

Maemo is OK for me... My main issue is retaining the GPS connection --
not to mention the cellular connection around my house as there are
big dark areas without coverage.

I wish Maemo was better for Point to Point Navigation, rather than
"you are here."  The NavKit looks cool, but it's going to be $239 here
in the US which is a lot considering similar applications on S60 are
more like $99 - though annually.  Even with a 1GB card, it seems way
overpriced.