Wifi vrs Bluetooth power => maemo mapper experience

Hello,

 I just had a trip to Frankfurt for my company and took the  N800 with me. I
used it to map the road and a colleague used it to browse the web for a
second (ebay). I looked at the screen from time to time, ... The trip took
around 3 hours, but I also used it during the evening to get some food and
back and also to go to the hotel. In total maybe around 5 hours for mapping
and looking where to go (Tomtom failed at a moment and we didn't know that a
reset would help ... and radio-navigationsystem doesn't have precise maps of
Germany. So, 2 gps-systems and maemo-mapper to the rescue :).). Anyway, I'm
very pleased of battery-time. I didn't use Wlan really yet however. So, I
can't comment on the Wlan. For the rest, I'm very happy up till now to have
bought the device.

Greetings,

Michel