IT2007 Hacker Edition - First impression

HI Martin,

can you give me just a little bit more of info on this problem with Canola?
(video that you played, etc)
As you're saying, the it2007 on the 770 is a lot better than the 2006, we
would like to fix any incovenience like this for the users of canola in the
770  that install the IT2007.

BR

Marcelo Oliveira
INdT