mc "shell link"

On 4/4/07, Willie McKemie <mckemie+maemo at spamcop.net> wrote:
> I notice that Canola seems not to handle .ogg.  I wonder if there is a
> fix for that?

Sorry being late, yes, there is a way:
 1) Install vorbis/ogg codecs so that gstreamer and osso media player
knows how to play it  (search blogs and list archieve)
 2) Edit gconf key that says which mimetypes/extensions to parse. You
can use gconftool if you have command line or gconf-editor if you like
to use graphical interfaces. (you MUST run as regular user, NOT root).

see https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=151&group_id=125&atid=532

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Jabber: barbieri at gmail.com