video conferencing - ekiga

Hi,

I'm not an expert in this area but from what I see ekiga uses sip protocol
and the N800 uses google talk accounts so it must be using XMPP and jabber.
But I installed both and setup an account with ekiga and I was unsuccessful
in calling my google account on my N800 from my laptop with my ekiga account
and I don't even see how to make a call in reverse.  I don't see why a
program couldn't be written or maybe already is written for the N800 that
uses the sip protocol so you could communicate with ekiga.