Canola abruptily ending songs too soon...

On 4/3/07, Tim <tim at samoff.com> wrote:
> So, I've been using Canola extensively for the first time today... I've had
> it for a while, but never really let it play through an entire library of
> songs. Anyway, I have it on Random. It works for the most part. But, it
> seems that ever 5-10 songs, it will end the song short and go to the next
> track.
>
>  Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi Tim,

We never had such report.

Are you running any other application together with Canola? Seems that
other app is having OSSO media server* to switch to next song or
having it to emit "end-of-song", then canola would act in response.

*osso media server is nokia application that handles media for players
on device, we communicate with it using a inter-process communication,
dbus.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Jabber: barbieri at gmail.com