From: quim.gil at nokia.com [mailto:quim.gil at nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:38 AM
To: Doc at DocHarley.com; maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: RE: A bit more help?

>This is a general question for Nokia.  Is the product catalog
>going to be fixed? Specifically, when I select IT OS 2007, I
>get everything which makes selecting an OS pretty much mute.

Yes, product catalog bugs will be fixed. The one you mention has already
been submitted, you can follow the progress there:
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=696&group_id=
106&atid=457

In fact this catalog will get still a lot of improvement. Part of this
improvement is kind of planned (we are getting now into details) and
there is room for your feedback. Please file your bugs and feature
requests in the Tracker of this Garage project.

Thanks!

Quim