I just want to buy a N800 but Nokia don't let me do!

Don't know if you read all my mail:

1- No, i didn't called Nokia yet... maybe it is a way out. The thing is: how
can i call a 1-800 number from Brazil? (maybe skypeOut...)
2- 'cause Nokia does not ship to Brazil the N800. And, if it did, i would
have to pay 60% more just for tax!
3- No, I'm not the "the guy in the Norden with a stolen credit card". My
friend is just a student in US, so he doesn't have a credit card from US.
His credit card is also from Brazil, with a brazillian billing address!!

Thanks again!