[ANN] SyncEvolution 0.6pre1 for addressbook and calendar synchronization

Hi,

ext Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Caveats
>         Under /var/tmp/SyncEvolution-user-scheduleworld a dump of the
>         address book before and after synchronization is created
>         together with a log of the last synchronization. This log is
>         rather verbose and can get large (several MB for many items),
>         so beware!

Under which user id it works?  If you fill the device Flash as "root"
it will end up in reboot loop.

Even if it works as non-root, it leaving logs that user cannot clean
out is quite bad, so I would recommend in the UI to have a button like
"clean all logs".  This UI would then need to be able to start although
Flash is filled (as full as user can fill the Flash).

	- Eero