IT OS 2007 v.3 Upgrade

On 3/23/07, Dr. Nicholas Shaw <Doc at docharley.com> wrote:

>    1. Control Panel no longer expands to full screen.  *New bug*.
>
> I'm using 2007 v 2.2006.51-6 and my control pane doesn't expand to full
screen. I don't think it ever did.

All Bluetooth devices will have to be re-paired.  Those settings should have
> been saved and restored.

I don't believe that information is saved in the by the backup utility. I
seem to remember talk of updating the backup utility for the v3 release. It
could be this is already fixed and won't happen next time. Regardless,
future upgrades are supposed to be incremental and won't require reflashing.
There really isn't anything that can be done for current users upgrading to
V3 as the only way to get them a newer backup utility that saves pairing
information would be to have them reflash to something like V3. Just thought
I'd throw that out there...

Thanks for the info, though! Didn't even realize it'd been released yet!

--Paul