[ANN] Simple Launcher -- Home applet to launch your apps

Hi Jonathan

(I'll put the advices from this thread to the home page when the issue
is resolved :))

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 08:57:06AM -0400, Jonathan Greene wrote:
> I tired installing and setting this up, but I am unable to find a
> location on my home screen that is not overlapped... though nothing is
> actually overlapping (or hiding below).
>
> Running N800...

[ If you feel it's too detailed, please bear with me: I just want to
make sure that everything is OK ]

After you installed the package, you should go to the menu of Home
Application and click 'Select applets...'. You will see a dialog where
you should be able to see 'Simple Launcher'.  Mark the checkbox next to
it and press 'OK' buton.  Home application should go to the layout
editing mode and the simple launcher is represented by a very small
icon (I tried to specify in several places the minimum size, but it
works somewhat strangely, I need to figure out how to fix it), try to
click and hold on the right bottom corner to resize it.  At this point,
the minimum size will work and you will see a white rectangle.  Now you
should be able to move it around.  Have you got to this point?

Kind Regards

--
Misha