Bootproblems after flashing 770 with 3.2006.49

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 04:53:39PM +0100, Michael Baumhof wrote:
> After flahing my device i get a white display with 2 vertical stripes,
> the device looks to boot normal (without screen) the bootup tune is
> playing an when it is connected to a host computer i can acces the
> memorycard.
>  first i updated the system with windows, a downgrade is also the same
> problem. After that i flashed the device with linux - even the same problem.
>  Am i to stupid to flash the device or is the displaychip dead.

The display chip died, most likely.  Many people report that sometimes
the display dies (you get vertical stripes) during a reboot (which is
part of the flashing process).

Marius Gedminas
--
A real friend isn't someone you use once and then throw away.
A real friend is someone you can use over and over again.