Maemo -> WinXP WAS Re: Does a full size (desktop) Bluetoothkeyboard work with N800?

On 3/19/07, Dr. Nicholas Shaw <Doc at docharley.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Paul.

The VNC Server is configured to accept a password, >the server port hasn't
> been changed (it's still 5900), and encryption is "Prefer Off" and Guest
> login access is "Interactive."  Same error ? connection error; however, I am
> able to connect to the Internet with no problems.

I'm a little confused--you're able to connect to the internet from the
handheld or from the pc? Can you maybe briefly describe how your network is
setup? Do you have your Windows firewall configured to allow 5900 incoming?

You're right; I should have created a new thread.

 Regards,

> Nick Shaw.

Not to be pushy, but a number on the list would also appreciate if you
clicked "Format: Plain Text" in Outlook's new message window when posting to
the list. HTML e-mails make it difficult for those with plain text only
readers, or anyone using the archives to search for old messages.
Unfortunately I don't think you can tell Outlook to do this automatically
unless you tell it to always use Plain Text.

--Paul