VNC: Maemo -> WinXP WAS Re: Does a full size (desktop) Bluetooth keyboard work with N800?

Doc:
You should start a new thread when posting off topic.

Setup your VNC Server to accept a password. Also make sure you didn't change
the server port or enable any sort of encryption. I'm not familiar with VNC
Personal Server, but my guess is it's one that's "tricked out" with extra
non-standard features. I've always used RealVNC or TightVNC when it comes to
windows VNC Servers.

Hope that helps!
--Paul