N800 won't start

same for me, I tried (more than once) to reflash it
with no success whatsoever, then I brought it to service

on this list I was suggested to activate R&D (through
reflashing) mode and give a try, but I had already brought in
my N800...

bye

Paolo Casarini wrote:

Certainly there are things in life that money can't buy,
But it's very funny -- did you ever try buying them without money?
		-- Ogden Nash
Andrea Trentini                                        http://www.atrent.it
Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione - Universita' Statale di Milano
*** Dal 2007 stop a tutti gli Euro0!  Dovrete buttare le vostre auto/moto! ***
- In difesa dei motociclisti (http://www.motocivismo.it)
- Per uno Stato laico (http://www.uaar.it)
- Liberta' di parola e privacy (http://www.interlex.it - http://www.alcei.org)
- Usate software libero! (http://www.gnu.org - http://www.fsf.org)
Scoprite perche' il provvedimento di messa al bando degli EURO 0 e' inutile:
http://www.motocivismo.it/index.php?mod=Download&file=DocumentiVari/SpiegazioneAssurditaBandoEuro0.pdf&mode=go