 Subject: Re: How to organize apps...
 From:  Mathias Uebelacker
 To: "Tim"
 Date: 03/15/2007 11:30 am
 Hello Tim,
 sure you can move apps in other categorys and create new in
Tools/control panel/Task navigator.
 Move them to the mmc is not so easy, which app should be move?
 br
 Mathias
  2007/3/15, Tim : Hi,
 Is there a way to better organize apps. (I.e., can I move what
category they appear under or add new categories, etc.?)
 Likewise, can I save them (or move them) to MMC?
 Thanks,
 Tim
 ---
 Weblog ~ http://tim.samoff.com