Photo capability using N800 Camera? => Knips

The package has a missing dependency, ie. it won't install
libIllumination for you and won't work without it.

btw there's also an app named "malomo" that does the same thing as
Knips. it's at garage.maemo.org.

good work on the vkb info in
http://www.anderenen.de/anderenende/maemo.html btw :)