Photo capability using N800 Camera?

All,

today I had some time to see how the camera works on the N800 but I
could not find a way to make it record a still image.

Is there, in fact ,a way to record a still image that is undocumented in
the User guide, or is it undocumented because the functionality to do
that is missing/not yet available?
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM
serving the digital home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and emerging
carrier markets

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com <mailto:jholmblad at aol.com>