Incorrect dependencies for IT 2007 for downloads.maemo.org, where to report bug ?

Hi,

I've found several uninstallable packages which are listed at compatible
with IT 2007 but aren't (despite available .install file). I think their
compatibility for IT 2006 was guess to be ok with IT 2007.

Since several programs have this problems, I'm not sure it is an issue
in downloads.maemo.org way to specify compatibility for multiple IT
versions or if it is an error for uploaders.

Example of such programs :

http://downloads.maemo.org/product/gconf-editor : install link is always
linking to
http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/scirocco/install/gconf-editor.install instead of
http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/bora/install/gconf-editor.install

mplayer is always linking to
http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/mistral/install/mplayer.install
instead of
http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/bora/install/mplayer.install

I've also found libxau0 (needed for streamtuner) in main bora repository
to be not installable (missing Section:user/F00). I'm not sure where on
maemo bugzilla I should report this problem.

As a side-note, individual component page in downloads.maemo.org often
lacks a hyperlink to port page for a specific program (very often hosted
on garage) : for instance, mplayer page
(http://downloads.maemo.org/product/mplayer ) doesn't link to garage
mplayer homepage (https://garage.maemo.org/projects/mplayer/ ) but to
upstream homepage (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/ ) which can useless for
maemo specific information. I don't know if it is a missing feature on
downloads.maemo.org or if maintainers should add more informations for
their modules.

--
Fr?d?ric Crozat