Nokia Tablet Carrying Case

inode0 wrote:
> On 2/26/07, Neil MacLeod <gmane at nmacleod.com> wrote:
> Really, don't you all have about 50 spares of different varieties
> cluttering up your desks by now? I know I do and while Nokia makes odd
> shaped ones just about any pointy piece of plastic works fine really.
>
> John

Sure I have lots of pointy shaped utensils lying about the place, but none of them fit in the slot at the back of the device so why should I have to make do with something sub optimal?

I can buy replacement styli for Palms, HP iPAQs and other assorted Win Mobile devices, even for my Sony Ericsson W950i UIQ smartphone. Anything with a touchscreen usually comes with a stylus and it's pretty obvious the stylus won't last forever which is why the manufacturers allow owners to purchase replacements. Nokia are just being incredibly tardy here - there is no excuse.