Help with thttpd

Thank you, Zoran. I'll try to implement your ideas. As Marius said, dynamic
dns is a good solution. I've just opened an account at dyndns site. I've
installed ddclient for my desktop pc.

Now comes the big problem. I must implement Zoran's idea to get my 770
automatically sending its IP to dyndns server.

770 gets its IP from a phone connection. This means that my phone company
changes its IP every time I connect the device to the net. I've got no
experience with scripts, but I'll do my best, and maybe it'll be the first
of a long list :)

It would be easier if there was a fine package of ddclient. But I suppose
that binaries available at dyndns are not useful for 770, am I right?