Nokia 770 will not power on after standby

> - Moderate use of my tablet for a few hours.
> - Left on with a wikipedia article in the browser for about four hours
> - I wanted to read the article later, so I flipped the cover around and went to bed.  (batt indicator shows full)
> - about ten hours later, I pulled the cover off, and it did not come on
> - To restore the device, I have to take out the battery for a minute or so, replace it, plug in the device, and press the power button.
> - when the tablet comes back on, it is fully or 3/4 charged

I'm not sure if the hardware is 24/7 ready. Also filesystem has it's own
rules. Swapping is needed from time to time. Take it all together and
(probably) get reboot.
I have strange issues when the battery is close to empty. Wifi connection
refuses to make, not always. Inbed browser just disappears. Nothing of this
happens when the battery is full.
As I read posts, to me it looks that all reports are connected with always
on boxen. Adding checking like ffs has or water proof garbage collecting
would be contraproductive on this little dude, I think. What if user does
"shutdown -h now" at the end of daily work?

                                             Zoran