Help with thttpd

Hi, folks. I need some help with thttpd.

I've installed and run it to get easy access to my 770 via a Web browser.

The problem I've got is that every time I get an Internet connection (via
wifi or phone) my IP address changes. So that I've prepared a very simple
web page at a fixed URL. In that page I've uploaded a simple index.html with
my new IP, and it redirects the reader to my 770 web server. The problem is
that I must update that index.html every time I connect my 770 in order to
have a correct IP address.

Is there any way to automate the process via a script? Could anybody help me
with the script? Is there a simpler way to achieve what I need?

Thank you in advance.

Sebas.